Non-Discrimination (Title VI)
ADA Grievance Procedure & Form
Frequent Parker Program
Lost & Found
Shopping & Dining
Amenities & Services
Executive Conference Room
Passenger Pickup Information
Police & Security
JAX IROP Plan
Rules & Regulations
Leasing & Land Development
Where we fly
About Northeast Florida
EMPLOYMENT WITH JAA
Jax Master Plan Updates
Noise Complaint Reporting
Corona Virus Advisory
Jacksonville Aviation Authority
staff continue to work with subject matter experts at the local, state and federal levels to monitor COVID-19. The
State of Florida
has declared a
Public Health Emergency
It is important to wash your hands with soap regularly to avoid potentially spreading the disease. Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) as well as at our general aviation facilities (Cecil Airport, JAXEX at Craig Airport and Herlong Recreational Airport). In addition, janitorial staff at JAX will increase cleaning of high-touch areas throughout the terminal. Parking shuttles will also be sanitized frequently.
Rebooking or Cancelling Your Flight
If you need to rebook or cancel a flight during the COVID-19 pandemic, the appropriate links from the airlines operating at JAX are below. Due to the high call volume each airline is currently receiving, this may be the most effective way to get information.
Travelers from the New York Tri-State area
Passengers arriving at JAX from the New York Tri-State area (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut) must self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in accordance with Governor Ron DeSantis’ recent executive order. A copy of that executive order can be found here:
Food To-Go and Retail concessions are available at the following locations:
• Burger King (Pre-Security)
Starbucks (Food Court)
Firehouse Subs (Food Court)
• CNBC Newsstand (Concourses A & C)
River City Marketplace ( Concourse C )
Travelers should also expect some changes to on-airport parking. These are the latest updates:
• Economy Lots 2 and 3 are now closed to new customers. Shuttle service is still available to returning passengers picking up their vehicles.
• Shuttle service to the Daily Surface Lot is temporarily suspended.
• For the safety of our cashiers, Economy Lot 1 is no longer accepting cash at the exit. All travelers will need to pay with a credit card to exit.
• The Toll Plaza for the Hourly and Daily Garages as well as the Daily Surface Lot will not have cashiers, but there are Pay-in-Lane machines that accept cash.
• The Ground Transportation Booth will be closed.
• Valet parking services at JAX are temporarily suspended until further notice. Arriving passengers will be able to pick up their vehicles curbside upon their return. Please call the Parking Office at 904-741-2277 with any questions
For more information visit the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Other helpful links
Florida Department of Health in Duval County
U.S. Department of State
Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Dashboard